- Lobsterfest is a picnic that features whole Maine lobsters as the main course and live music.
- On Mountain Day classes are canceled and everyone flocks to one of the many state parks in the area for a day of outdoor fun.
- Storming the Arch is an optional rite of passage for first-year students who gather on North Lawn with the intention of charging the Cloister Arch.
- Madrigal Dinner is one of our most popular traditions, with 600-700 students in attendance each year.
- See more Juniata Traditions.