- Like many other colleges and universities, we sponsor events such as Homecoming and Family Weekend. But, in addition, we have a number of traditions that are unique to Juniata.
- ~ Lobsterfest is a picnic that features whole Maine lobsters as the main course and live music
- ~ On Mountain Day classes are canceled and everyone flocks to one of the many state parks in the area for a day of outdoor fun
- ~ Storming the Arch is an optional rite of passage for first-year students who gather on North Lawn with the intention of charging the Cloister Arch
- ~ Madrigal Dinner is one of our most popular traditions, with 600-700 students in attendance each year
- ~ Plus many more!