Why Health Professions at Juniata?
- We've been preparing students for careers in the health professions for more than 100 years.
- Our overall acceptance rate for first-time applicants is around 80%, with 100% of applicants usually accepted on re-application.
- Juniata offers a broad spectrum of interdepartmental course offerings that help students prepare for a wide variety of careers in the health professions.
- Our flexible curriculum encourages study abroad.
- We have formal articulation agreements in 14 different health fields that include accelerated and early acceptance options.
- Our experienced, interdisciplinary Health Professions Committee will guide you through the complicated professional school application process.
- We help students gain internships in hospitals, doctors' offices, clinics and beyond.
- Research opportunities are available on campus and with our alumni at prestigious institutions.
- We introduce students to the integrative medical model, an emerging paradigm in U.S. health care that combines conventional and alternative medical approaches to health and healing.
Visit the Health Professions Program Facebook page to see what Juniata students and alums are currently talking about.