Research and Scholarship Funding
At the heart of the academic experience is original scholarship, broadening not only the student’s personal understanding but expanding knowledge for the wider human community. The Student Research and Fellowship Committee seeks to encourage, promote and support that scholarship among students. Funded by an endowment and supplemented by the Provost’s office, the faculty members of the Committee review applications and grant financial support to students in their pursuit of original scholarship, or presenting their work at conferences, exhibitions, or performances.
- Form for requesting Travel / Professional Meeting Funds
- Form for requesting Research / Scholarly Activity Funds
- Example Research Application
- More information regarding the Travel application.
- More information regarding the Research / Scholarly Activity application.
Student Research and Fellowship Committee Members
- Norris Muth, Chair
- Kathleen Biddle
- Gerry Kruse
- Matt Beaky
- Vince Buonaccorsi
- Jim Tuten