About Our Students
Each of the pages within this site deal with students in some way. In this section, we provide overview data regarding the demographic makeup of the student body, as well as some overarching facts about their behavior in the classroom, in the community, and on the field.
- Number of Students: 1593
- Financial Aid: 100% of all freshman judged to have financial need received it.
- Internships: 80% of recent classes have had one or more internships.
- Volunteerism: 60% of our students participate in volunteer work.
- Graduation Rate: 96% of students who graduate do so in four years.
- Study Abroad: 48% of graduates have had an international experience.
- Majors: 29% of students design their own Program of Emphasis.
- 56% Women
- 96% Full-time
- 8% International
- 8% Domestic minority
Non-White Ethnic Breakdown
Common POEs (Majors) for Last Year's Graduates
- Biology / Pre-Health
- Accounting, Business, and Economics
- Environmental Science
- 19 Academic All-Americans
- 113 All-Americans
- Eight Division III National Championships
- 7 NCAA Post-Grad Scholars
Have a question? Ask Us!