Application Information and Instructions
You can begin your application after the completion of your junior year in high school. Juniata accepts the Common Application and Universal College Application, choose one. It does not matter which you choose.
Regular Decision, Early Decision I, Early Decision II
- Secondary School and any College Transcripts
- SAT/ACT Scores or Optional Standardized Test Program*
- Personal Essay
- Letter of Recommendation
- Juniata College Supplement (The supplement is accessed and submitted through the Common Application or Universal College Application website.)
- SAT Code - 2341
- ACT Code - 3600
- FAFSA Code - 003279
* You may choose to submit two graded papers from Junior or Senior year in place of submitting SAT or ACT test scores. The papers should be original, graded documents of two to three pages in length and must be from your junior or senior year. Please do not submit term papers, lab reports or answers to test questions. Papers submitted are generally 600 to 1,000 words in length. The papers submitted are in addition to the essay required as part of the application process.
- When submitting your application, be sure to select Juniata College as one of the schools.
- Please only use one of the applications above to apply for admission.
- If you apply online, the application fee is waived.
- Don't forget to fill out the supplemental form online as well.
- You will be notified by the Admission Office once your admission application is completed and under review.
Apply By Mail
Juniata’s required supplement is in addition to the Common Application or the Universal Application.
The address to use when applying by mail is:
1700 Moore Street
Huntingdon, PA 16652
Sara L. McConkey, our Application Specialist, at email@example.com or 814-641-3431 or 1-877-JUNIATA or your personal admission counselor, if you have questions or concerns regarding your application.