Application Information and Instructions
You can begin your application after the completion of your junior year in high school. Juniata accepts the Common Application.
Regular Decision, Early Decision I, Early Decision II
- Common Application
- Secondary School and any College Transcripts
- SAT/ACT Scores or Optional Standardized Test Program
- Letter of Recommendation
- SAT Code - 2341
- ACT Code - 3600
- FAFSA Code - 003279
- When submitting your application, be sure to select Juniata College as one of the schools.
- There is no application fee.
- You will be notified by the Admission Office once your admission application is completed and under review.
Our Application Specialist, Sara L. McConkey, at email@example.com or 814-641-3431 or 1-877-JUNIATA or your personal admission counselor, if you have questions or concerns regarding your application.