Application Information and Instructions
You can begin your application after the completion of your junior year in high school. Juniata accepts the Common Application and the Universal Application.
Regular Decision, Early Decision I, Early Decision II
- Common Application or Universal Application
- Secondary School and any College Transcripts
- SAT/ACT Scores or Optional Standardized Test Program*
- Personal Essay
- Letter of Recommendation
- SAT Code - 2341
- ACT Code - 3600
- FAFSA Code - 003279
* You may choose to submit two graded papers from Junior or Senior year in place of submitting SAT or ACT test scores. The papers should be original, graded documents of two to three pages in length and must be from your junior or senior year. Please do not submit term papers, lab reports or answers to test questions. Papers submitted are generally 600 to 1,000 words in length. The papers submitted are in addition to the essay required as part of the application process.
- When submitting your application, be sure to select Juniata College as one of the schools.
- There is no application fee.
- You will be notified by the Admission Office once your admission application is completed and under review.
Our Application Specialist, Sara L. McConkey, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 814-641-3431 or 1-877-JUNIATA or your personal admission counselor, if you have questions or concerns regarding your application.