November Open House
Saturday, November 16, 2013
Registration is now closed for this event, please schedule a personal visit
Schedule of Events
- Registration and Reception
- Student Guided Campus Tour
- Group Session with a Faculty Member: Meet with a faculty member from your primary academic area of interest
- Academic Fair: Ask faculty from a variety of academic departments your questions about curriculum opportunities
- Lunch with Students
- Student Life and Parent Panels
- Admission, Scholarship and Financial Planning Information Session
- Optional Activities: Raystown Environmental Field Station Tour, Sill Business Incubator Tour, Varsity Athletic Information Session, Music Opportunities Session, Theatre Opportunities Session, College Essay Writing Workshop and Comparing Colleges Workshop
Upon registration, if you provided an email address, you will be emailed details about the event and a confirmation. A week after registering, you will receive the same information in the mail.
If you have previously registered and find that you will be unable to attend, please submit a cancellation form.