Why Study Accounting, Business, and Economics at Juniata?
Tricia Nagel '10 discusses the role of the Juniata College Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership.
- Be ready to undertake business on the micro and macro level. At Juniata, you will explore entrepreneurship and global business. And, gain experience in both!
- Access to JCEL, our business incubator, complete with seed capital and entrepreneurial opportunities.
- Almost every student at Juniata participates in at least one internship—many do more.
- Our flexible curriculum encourages study abroad to develop global business perspective.
- At Juniata, our faculty teach, research and have business experience on which to rely.
- In the past three years, Juniata students have:
- entered law school at Widener, Duquesne, Dickinson and George Washington
- begun their careers with national firms such as Deloitte and Touche, Nationwide Insurance, Raytheon and Kimberly-Clark
- accepted positions with numerous regional Certified Public Accounting firms, such as Rager, Lehman and Houck, P.C.
Interested in Accounting, Business, and Economics?
Interested in Achieving a Masters Degree in Accounting?
- Management by Doing: Juniata Business Class Learns Through Nonprofit Partner
- Human Resources Executive to Spend Week in Residence at Juniata
- Four Juniata Alumni Receive Achievement Awards