Why Study Accounting, Business, and Economics at Juniata?
- Be ready to undertake business on the micro and macro level. At Juniata, you will explore entrepreneurship and global business. And, gain experience in both!
- Access to JCEL, our business incubator, complete with seed capital and entrepreneurial opportunities.
- Almost every student at Juniata participates in at least one internship—many do more.
- Our flexible curriculum encourages study abroad to develop global business perspective.
- At Juniata, our faculty teach, research and have business experience on which to rely.
- In the past three years, Juniata students have:
- entered law school at Widener, Duquesne, Dickinson and George Washington
- begun their careers with national firms such as Deloitte and Touche, Nationwide Insurance, Raytheon and Kimberly-Clark
- accepted positions with numerous regional Certified Public Accounting firms, such as Rager, Lehman and Houck, P.C.
Interested in Accounting, Business, and Economics?
Sign up for one of our Department Days
Interested in Achieving a Masters Degree in Accounting?
Learn about our New Masters Degree Program
campus news >
Connect with us on Facebook