Exhibitions, Permanent Collections, Grants and Publications for Benthany Benson
Solo and Group Exhibitions
- Greens & Grog, National Council on Education for Ceramic Arts, Tampa, FL (March 2011)
- Steins, Pints and Plates, Carbondale Clay Center, Carbondale, CO (October 2010)
- Strictly Functional Pottery, Kevin Lehman's Pottery, Lancaster, PA (September 2009)
- History in the Making IV, Genesse Center for the Arts & Education, Rochester, NY (September 2009)
- Drink: Functional Forms for every Libation, Lillstreet Art Center, Chicago, IL (September 2009)
- Ceramic Objects/Conceptual Material, in conjunction with Crafting Content – a Ceramic Symposium, Anne Kittrell Gallery, The University of Arkansas; Fayetteville, AK. Juror: John Perreault (2008)
- Annual UAM National Juried Cup Show, Taylor Library Gallery; Monticello, AK; Juror: Connor Burns. (2007)
- Cup: Drinking Vessel, Function, and Concept, Amelia Center Gallery; Panama City, FL; Jurors: Jeremy Randall, Sarah Panzarella. (2007)
- Emerging Excellence: 13 Regional University Programs, Mellwood Arts and Entertainment Center; Louisville, KY. (2007)
- 1st Annual SIUC Juried Art Exhibition, Glove Surplus Gallery, Southern Illinois University; Carbondale, IL. Juror: Mel Watkin. Award: A.M.O.C.O. Materials Award. (2007)
- Ceramic Department of the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville campus.
- Jingdezhen Ceramic Institute, CHINA.
Grants and Awards
- Exhibition Grant to present work at the National Council on Education for the Ceramic Arts (N.C.E.C.A.) annual conference awarded by the College of Liberal Arts and School of Art and Design, Southern Illinois University; Carbondale, IL (2007)
- A.M.A.C.O. Materials Award won at "Clay Cup X", South One Gallery, The University Museum, Southern Illinois University; Carbondale, IL. Juror: Virginia Scotchie (2005)
- Suzanne J.E. Tourtillott ed., 500 Cups: Explorations of Ultility and Grace (New York: Sterling Publishing Co., Inc., 2004) pp. 297, 316.
Student Sponsored Projects