For research of all kinds, Juniata's resources are among the best in the nation for a liberal arts college. Chemistry occupies one floor of the new 88,230 square foot William J. von Liebig Center for Science. Juniata provides students with access to state-of-the-art scientific equipment, enabling them to conduct high-quality research at the undergraduate level.
- Fourier transform nuclear magnetic resonance spectrometer
- Gas chromatograph-mass spectrometer
- Eight-Xeon processor Linux Cluster for Molecular Modeling
- SELDI-TOF mass spectrometer
- Laser Induced Breakdown Spectrometer
- Microwave Synthesis Apparatus
- Complete List as of February '12