Why Study Chemistry at Juniata?
- Ranked very high nationally in the percentage of graduates getting a Ph.D.
- Flexible curriculum makes it easy to study abroad and combine chemistry with other majors. Or, tailor a POE to your interests.
- Excellent facilities and equipment
Interested in Chemistry?
- Analytical Chemistry: Juniata welcomes Dr. Ursula Williams, previously of the University of Pennsylvania.
Rachel Rowlands '15 (left) and Andrea Waksmunski '15 (right) receive Amgen Scholarships.
- Click here to read more about Rachel's award
- Click here to read about Andrea's award
- Click here to read about other Juniata chemistry and biochemistry students who received summer research appointments.
Katie Houston '12, who is at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, was awarded a National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship
- Five Juniata Graduates Receive 2015 Alumni Achievement Awards
- Juniata Senior Studying Chemistry Receives Grant
- Results from Science Olympiad State Finals at Juniata