Why Study Communication at Juniata?
Find out about the storytelling course!
- Unique events to practice your communication skills—like the Bailey Oratorical and the Soapbox Speeches. The Juniatian and Digital Media Studio are standing curricular offerings to gain communication experience.
- Combine communication with other fields. Past examples include Health Communication, Intercultural Communication and Communication Arts.
- Internship opportunities from television studios to professional athletic teams with over 40% of students having one or more internships
- 40% of all communications students apply to graduate school; 100% of those applicants have been admitted.
- Study a wide variety of approaches to communication, including Interpersonal, Health and Intercultural, Communication Theory, Qualitative research methods, Rhetorical Theory and Criticism, Public Speaking, Cultural Media Studies and Digital Media.
Interested in Communication?
- Speak Easy: Juniata Celebrates Women Writers in Unlock Your Voice
- Multicultural Storyfest Slated for April 18
- Research Highlights Liberal Arts Symposium Event