1. Call the Center (814-641-3401) or email Chris (email@example.com)
to indicate your interest
in enrolling your child. You will be asked for names, address
and phone numbers.
2. Visit the Center with your child to determine if our Center
is the right fit. Please call (814-641-3401) for an appointment.
3. If you make the decision to enroll your child, you will
fill out an Enrollment Form as the contract for your child
to attend our Center.
4. Other necessary paperwork must also be filled out: Annual
Health Assessment and Emergency Contact & Consent forms.
5. If your child is put on a waiting list, you will be informed
in May as to his/her status and again in August.
6. We have an open enrollment without a deadline, but there are usually very
few openings left by September. Enrollment is open to the community on a first-come-first-served basis.
7. Billing is done by the college business office in three
monthly installments per semester.
8. In August, there is an Orientation Visiting Day scheduled for children and their families to visit the Center, receive a copy of the Family Handbook, get answers to any questions, and meet the teachers.
9. To determine eligibility to enroll your child through the Tuscarora Intermediate Unit Early Intervention Program, click on Tuscarora Intermediate Unit #11 Early Intervention Program, or call 814-542-2501.