Why Study Environmental Science at Juniata?
Why Environmental Science
- Ranked 7th nationally for undergrad science summer research.
- With intensive field experiences and easy access to world-class geological and ecological zones, our location is our classroom.
- Live and study at Juniata’s field station on Raystown Lake.
- 85% of environmental science students going to grad school were admitted with FULL funding.
- Our flexible curriculum encourages study abroad.
Interested in Environmental Science?
Sign up for one of our Department Days
campus news >