Why Study History at Juniata?
Research at Juniata
Meghan Hall studied the chronicles of the war from both the Lancastrian and York perspective.
- Experience hands-on historical exploration. Dig a WWI replica trench. Learn a bit of Irish dance. Spin wool and more.
- Exceptional, creative teaching: one Pennsylvania professor of the year, five campuswide Teaching Awards and one Distinguished Service award for Faculty.
- Undertake undergraduate research. Our professionally active faculty will guide you.
- Intern. The National Park Service, historical consulting firms and the Smithsonian are past Juniata internship sites.
- Explore diverse cultures and histories. First hand. Abroad.
- Opportunities to combine your interests: recent graduates have had POEs in History and Museum Studies, History and Politics, History and English, History and Communications, any many others.
Interested in History?
- Speaking Up: 'Juniata Voices' Showcases Speeches
- Mountain Day and Medicine: Juniata Historian Talks Myths, Traditions
- Teaching Goes on Location for Professor's Gettysburg Field Trip