- Academic Courses and Internships
- Calendar: Fall is late August through mid-December. Spring is mid-January through mid-May.
- Educational Setting
- Regional Information
- Student Notes and Experiences
- Scholarships: Philbrook Smith Scholarship for History POEs; Rinehart-Dartkatsch Scholarship for Education POEs; Benjamin Gilman Scholarship for students with Pell Grants
- Grants: Dr. Chumpol Phornprapa Experiential Learning Travel Grant
- Relevant POEs: Many different POEs can study in Brussels, however, some of their best internships are especially suited for Politics, Business, and Media Studies. Internships are arranged based on a student's POE and interests so EPA is able to provide a variety of options.