BCA program at Madras Christian College
- Academic Courses
- Calendar: Fall semester begins late June/early July and ends mid-November. Spring semester begins late December/early January and ends late April.
- Educational Setting
- Regional Information
- Student Notes and Experiences
- Scholarships: Philbrook Smith Scholarship for History POEs; Boren Scholarship; Benjamin Gilman Scholarship for students with Pell Grants; Rinehart-Darkatsch Scholarship for Education POEs; BCA Study Abroad Scholarship
- Grants: Dr. Chumpol Phornprapa Experiential Learning Travel Grant
- Relevant POEs: This BCA run program emphasizes social work. So students with an interest in volunteering or academic emphasis/POEs in social work or sociology would do. There are also classes available to Political Science and History POEs.