Northern Ireland: Belfast, Coleraine, Jordanstown, Derry-Londonderry
Limited-enrollment exchange program with the University of Ulster
- Academic Courses: Please note that not every campus offers every subject and it is not possible to commute between all campuses.
- Calendar: Fall semester is mid-September through mid-December. Spring semester is late January through early June.
- Housing: Coleraine, Derry-Londonderry, and Jordanstown have university accommodations in apartment style living. Belfast does not offer housing but students can live in Jordanstown and take a bus to Belfast to attend classes..
- Regional Information: "Northern Ireland is a safe, easy place to live and get around in. We can offer you a great mix of high educational standards, a brilliant cultural experience, and very high levels of support. By European standards, we also have a very affordable cost of living." - University of Ulster website
- Student Notes:
- Scholarships: Philbrook Smith Scholarship for History POEs; Benjamin Gilman Scholarship for students with Pell Grants; Rinehart-Darkatsch Scholarship for Education POEs; BUTEX (British Universities Transatlantic Exchange) Scholarships for study in UK
- Grants: Dr. Chumpol Phornprapa Experiential Learning Travel Grant
- Relevant POEs: With an immense selection of courses there are opportunities for almost any POE but especially PACS, Art, Art History, Biology, Health Professions, Psychology, History, Computer Science, Sociology, and Business.