- Calendar: Fall semester is mid-September through mid-December.
Spring semester is early January - early June. It is preferred that students apply for the Fall Semester or Fulll Academic Year as opposed to the Spring semester. Course availability is limited in the Spring.
- Housing: dormitories with British students; short walk
- Educational Setting
- Regional Information
- Student Notes: friendly campus, relatively new accommodations,
administrative support, convenient to travel
- Scholarships: Philbrook Smith Scholarship for History
POEs; Benjamin Gilman Scholarship for students with Pell Grants; Rinehart-Darkatsch
Scholarship for Education POEs; BUTEX Scholarship (British Universities Transatlantic Exchange) for study in the UK.
- Grants: Dr. Chumpol Phornprapa Experiential Learning Travel Grant
- Relevant POEs: Business, Marketing, Management, Human Resource Management, Administration
- SPECIAL NOTES:
- Classes: The exchange agreement with the University of Lincoln is intended for students in BUSINESS (Advertising, Business Studies, Business Administration, European Business, Financial Management, Human Resource Managment, International Business, International Tourism Management, Management, Marketing, Public Relations, Sports Business Management, Sports Marketing, Sports Tourism Management, Tourism Management, Tourism Marketing) and SOCIAL SCIENCES AND HUMANITIES (Criminology, English, History, International Relations, Politics, Social Policy.) It is not suitable for the natural sciences or for other disciplines within the Social Sciences and Humanities not included in this list.