Limited-enrollment exchange program with York St. John University
- Calendar: Fall semester begins mid- September and ends mid-December.
Spring semester begins early January and ends mid-May.
- Regional Information: "York St. John University's campus is just a stone's throw from the bustling and vibrant city centre of York. The eleven-acre site on Lord Mayor's Walk is in a beautiful setting facing the world-famous York Minster across the city walls. Our students also love the fact that everything is on one site." - 2010 Undergraduate Prospectus
- Student Notes: beautiful campus, easy to travel from
this location, great administrative support, some organized trips available;
- Scholarships: Philbrook Smith Scholarship for History
POEs; Benjamin Gilman Scholarship for students with Pell Grants; Rinehart-Darkatsch
Scholarship for Education POEs; BUTEX Scholarship (British Universities Transatlantic Exchange) for study in the UK.
- Grants: Dr. Chumpol Phornprapa Experiential Learning Travel Grant
- Relevant POEs: York St. John is especially suitable for education, English, business, art, media,
theatre, communications, social science, psychology, and music studies. York St. John does not offer courses in the natural sciences such as biology, chemistry, or physics.