What out-of-class opportunities will help me to get to know American people and culture?
- First Friends - meet with an American student outside of class hours to practice your English and get to know each other.
- Friendship Family - we match you with a local family who becomes your "family away from home."
- English-speaking roommates from the U.S. in dormitory-style housing.
- Over 75 student clubs and organizations, artistic performances, sporting events, lectures, and social activities on the Juniata campus
- Gatherings of international students for U.S. traditions like Halloween and Christmas parties.
- Trips to Washington, D.C., Pittsburgh, and the region's parks and natural areas.