Teachers Abroad: How to ApplySubmit items below to:
Juniata College Language in Motion
1700 Moore Street
Huntingdon, PA 16652
- Program Application Form
- Statement of Purpose
- Phone Interview
After acceptance to the program, you will submit the following:
- Copy of passport
- One photo of yourself, 2"x2" with an image size from bottom of chin to top of head (including hair) of between 1" and 1-3/8", for the international teacher ID.
- Proof of health insurance
- Health form
- Initial-stage materials must be postmarked by March 20, 2012
- Interviews will be be conducted during March
- Decisions will be made by March 26, 2012
- Deposit of $300 to hold your spot must be postmarked by April 7, 2012. See indiviudal program brochures or web pages for when the remainder of the money is due. If you are a full scholarship recipient, you will have your deposit refunded upon completion of program requirements.