Eligibility & Cost
You must be a teacher of language or culture:
- In Pennsylvania
- An alum of Juniata College, or
- Affiliated with another Language in Motion partner institution
What Do I Need to Go?
- Passport valid for six months beyond the end of the program
- Evidence of health insurance coverage valid overseas
How much does the program cost?
The cost varies according to which program you attend. All applicants who teach in high school will be considered for scholarship funding. Scholarships range from $1700 to $2500, depending on the program.
- Tuition and fees
- Room and most board
- Transfer between the program site and a designated airport
- International teacher identification card
- Repatriation insurance
- Orientation costs and program materials
- Program field trips and visits
- Personal health and accident insurance
- Passport fees
- Round-trip travel to US airport
- Round-trip airfare and travel expenses
- Personal travel
- Additional meals
- Telephone calls
- Internet café charges
- Souvenirs and teaching materials you may purchase
Commitment: A $300 deposit is required by April 7, 2012 to hold your spot. If you have all costs covered by scholarship, you will have your deposit refunded upon your return from the program.