Language and Culture Teaching Institute
Anticipated for August 2016
9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Up to 12 hours of Act 48 credit for all PA teachers
We hope you can join us. Registration deadline: Friday, August 1, 2016
Click here for the 2016 LCTI flyer when it goes live in spring 2016.
If you are interested in presenting for LCTI, please contact Deb Roney.
Teachers who include language or culture in their classes (language teachers, social studies teachers, ESL teachers and more) will share content, activities, theories, and other ideas on teaching language and culture. Presenters are experienced teachers and faculty from Juniata and other colleges.
Below is the link to the registration form; it will go live in spring 2016.
Participant registration form (Due August 1, 2016)
Directions to Juniata and Juniata's Brumbaugh Academic Center
Directions to Juniata and Juniata's Sill Board Room in the Von Liebig Center for Science
For a Juniata College campus map, click here.
The Language and Culture Teaching Institutes have been made possible by generous donations from Lititz Mutual Insurance, Northwest Savings Bank, and PNC Bank.
Material from previous Institutes
- Language and Culture Teaching Institute 2014
- Language and Culture Teaching Institute 2012
- Language and Culture Teaching Institute 2010
- Language and Culture Teaching Institute 2009
- Language and Culture Teaching Institute 2008
- Language and Culture Teaching Institute 2007
- Culture Teaching Institute 2006
- Language Teaching Institute 2005