Language in Motion Basics
The Language in Motion Consortium Goals
Language in Motion is an educational outreach program whose mission is to expand and enrich K-16 language and culture teaching and learning by:
- Offering in K-12 classes personalized language and culture presentations by college students with knowledge of a second language or culture, who serve as enthusiastic role models.
- Enriching and expanding world language and culture curricula in isolated, under-resourced, and/or primarily homogeneous K-12 schools.
- Establishing and nurturing active, productive, K-16 professional networks and the sharing of international resources.
- Providing professional development opportunities in language and culture, including conference scholarships, immersion study, and workshops.
- Developing and supporting a nationwide consortium.
Please click here to download the Language in Motion Consortium Mission, Vision and Goals.