The Language in Motion Library is located at Juniata College. We have materials available to loan to teachers, including language books, periodicals, games, posters and more.
- Teacher Resources: Periodicals such as Foreign Language Annals and The Language Educator, as well as books on activities and language-teaching methods.
- Videos: Videos of concerts and fairytales, as well as some documentaries, interviews, and films.
- Realia: Materials like tickets or flags to provide real-life examples for students.
- Audio: Songs, stories, and interviews on cassette tape and CD.
- Maps and Posters
- Books: Books for students and teachers about countries in the languages of those countries, books (especially children’s books) in the language, and books about how to teach languages. Subjects range from cooking to fairy tales and from picture books to history.
- Games: Board games, puzzles, and more (Spanish teachers please note: We have a class-sized Monopoly game!)
To borrow items, contact Language in Motion at email@example.com