Juniata is a four-year Liberal Arts College, the same academic level as a university in the American system. The term "Liberal Arts" means that students study gain expertise in one particular field and exposure to other academic subjects. Juniata faculty members teach and guide students through the learning process in small classes and often become life-long mentors and friends.
- Departments and Faculty
- Schedule of Classes
- International Partner Degree Program - Some international exchange students who study at Juniata for two semesters can earn a Juniata degree.
- Advance Registration for Exchange Students
- International Course Database - Exchange students can refer to this database to find courses that have transfered to Juniata from a university abroad.
- Intensive English Program - The Intensive English Program helps international students to be successful in their academic program.
- Academic Support Services - Trained students lead individual and group tutoring in a variety of subjects at no costs to the student.
- College Writing Center - The Writing Center is staffed by students who provide free peer tutoring for writing assignments.
- Career Services Center - The staff and resources of the Career Services Center assist students with internship and practical training placements; graduate school planning; and job search strategies.
- Teaching Learning Technology (TLT) - The TLT is a student-run, student-staffed public computer lab and technology help center that is part of the Technology Solutions Center in BAC 107. The TLT's primary mission is to provide network, software and digital media support for students, faculty and staff. A student assistant is always on duty during open hours and specific training sessions are held periodically throughout the semester. The TLT also offers reservable and rentable equipment for student use.