Financial Aid and Scholarships
All full-time, degree-seeking international students at Juniata will receive a $2,000 per year International Friendship Award. Most international students are eligible for partial merit-based scholarships (scholarships for students with a record of high academic achievement) and need-based grants (grants based on the financial need of student). Currently, these scholarships range in amount from $2,000 to $16,000.
To be considered for financial assistance from Juniata, students should complete the Juniata College International Student Financial Aid Application. Alternatively, students are welcome to submit the College Board International Student Financial Aid Application instead. Students must also complete the admissions process before financial aid can be offered. Completed applications and documents should be sent to:
Juniata College Admissions Office
1700 Moore Street
Huntingdon, PA 16652
Financial assistance for students who are not U.S. citizens or legal permanent residents is limited and is dependent upon funds available. Juniata is unable to offer full scholarships. International students are expected to provide a substantial proportion of their expenses.
Other Financial Aid Resources
- Council of International Schools Scholarship List
- EducationUSA Financial Assistance Guide
- eduPass The SmartStudent Guide for Studying in the USA
- IIE Funding for US Study Online
- List of Scholarships available for International Students
- OACAC List of Financial Aid Awarded to International Students
- Peterson's "Find-a-School" Search Engine (with new financial aid search feature)
- Rowe Fund Loans for Students from Latin America and the Caribbean
- USA Department of Education International Student Aid Information
Applicants who are U.S. citizens or are Legal Permanent Residents should file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid after January 1 to be considered for other forms of financial assistance.