Why International Studies at Juniata?
Dr. Emil Nagengast talking about African education.
- Flexible curriculum lets you study abroad, get an internship, and graduate in 4 years.
- 10% of student body is international.
- Study abroad on any continent except Antarctica.
- "It prepares you for everything and nothing"-- Jess Hartjen IS '06
Interested in International Studies?
- Juniata Commencement Speaker Advises Graduates Not to Forget Those Who Guided Them
- Juniata International Studies Student Receives Fulbright Fellowship to Mexico
- Longtime Administrator Named as Juniata's Dean, International Programs