IT Advisory Board
Juniata has built a strong IT advisory board comprised of members who have experience in many different aspects of IT. Board members help to keep Juniata's IT, CS, and Digital Media programs current, preparing graduates who have the skills necessary to succeed. The board consists of the following individuals:
- James A. Ake '59: Retired Vice President of Information Systems, Mutual Benefit Insurance Company
- Christopher Bair '92: Senior Manager within the Public Sector practice of Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Adam Bergstein '06: Technical Architect, Acquia, Inc.
- Fred Brechbiel '82: CIO and co-founder of Evidient, Inc.
- Jack Carton '73: CFO/CO Prolific Media Holdings, LLC
- John A. Dale '54: Retired Executive Vice President, Dale, Gesek, McWilliams & Sheridan
- Dr. Samuel Fee: Associate Professor and Chair, Computing and Information Studies Department, Washington and Jefferson University
- Tracey DeBlase Huston '85: Executive Director of Outreach Marketing, Customer Relationship Management and Admission Services, The Pennsylvania State University
- Rick Laabs: CIO, Mutual Benefit Group
- Timothy McMichael '01: Support Engineer, Microsoft Corporation
- David J. Molchany '83: Deputy County Executive at the Fairfax County Government, serves on the County’s Strategic Information Technology Committee and chairs the County’s e-Government Steering Committee
- Dr. Andrew Murray: Elizabeth Evans Baker Professor of Peace and Conflict Studies, Emeritus, Juniata College
- Lisa Myers '81: Manager of Web and Database Services, American Anthropological Association, Arlington, VA
- Matthew Newman '06: Manager, Automation Engineering, NBC Universal
- John Noey: Project Leader, Mutual Benefit Group
- Kelly Peterman '00: Software Engineer II, Raytheon
- Matthew Peters '01: Head of Research and Development for Computer Aid, Inc., Allentown, PA
- James Rokosky: Chief Technical Officer, New Pig Corporation
- Gary R. Rowe '67: President, Rowe, Inc.
- Ronald Schlecht '00: CISO, Harleysville Group, Inc.
- Gregory K. Schmidt '77: President, GKS Consulting, LLC, a non-profit and higher education consulting firm
- Ryan Wetzel '06: Media Commons University Park Coordinator, MultiMedia Specialist, Education Technology Services, The Pennsylvania State University
- Marci (Andrews) Wolfe '03: Solutions Consultant/Technical Writer, Carestream Health, Inc.
- Jeanette Zalder '91: Director of Technology, People, & Leadership in the Technology & Products Organization at Salesforce.com
- Ethan Farrell – POE in Information Technology, Class of 2014
- Anthony Glossner - POE in Computer Science, Class of 2014