- Information Technology - A broad based interdisciplinary program that includes studies in computer science.
- Computer Science - The "classical" study of computing, software design and practical applications of computers.
- Integrated Media Arts (Digital Media) - Visual arts and communication programs studying areas such as film, digital art, web design, and digital audio and video production.
- Information Technology - To help apply technology in a chosen field.
- Computer Science - To provide knowledge of the operation and organization of computer hardware and software.
- Computer Programming - To have knowledge of computer programming specifically.
- Integrated Media Arts - To bring the power of media to a chosen field.