Henry Escuadro's Research
Dr. Escuadro’s research area is graph theory; in particular, his interests include distances in graphs, graph colorings, and graph structures. His recent publications include the following:
- "Detectable Colorings of Graphs," G. Chartrand, H. Escuadro, F. Okamota, and P. Zhang, Utilitas Mathematica 69 (2006), 13-32.
- "On Detectable Factorizations of Cubic Graphs," H. Escuadro, F. Okamoto, and P. Zhang, The Journal of Combinatorial Mathematics and Combinatorial Computing 56 (2006), 47-63.
- "Extremal Problems on Detectable Colorings of Connected Graphs with Cycle Rank 2," H. Escuadro and P. Zhang, AKCE International Journal of Graphs and Combinatorics 2 No. 2 (2005), 99-117.
- "On Detectable Colorings of Graphs," H. Escuadro and P. Zhang, Mathematica Bohemica 130 (2005), 427 - 445.
- "Detour Distance in Graphs," G. Chartrand, H. Escuadro, and P. Zhang, The Journal of Combinatorial Mathematics and Combinatorial Computing 53 (2005), 75-94.