"The Program of Emphasis (POE) gives me a chance to explore my interests and mesh these different interests into one program of study."
-Zeljana Varga '13
Montpelier High School, Montpelier, Vt.
Why Study Peace and Conflict at Juniata?
Karin Brown '06 was a human rights witness in the West Bank.
> watch the video
the Baker Institute
- Be an agent of change at one of only a dozen undergraduate Peace and Conflict Studies (PACS) programs in the U.S., and the only one with a student body that is 10 percent international.
- Intern anywhere or everywhere. Past interns have gone from the Carnegie Council in New York City to Peace Corp Volunteerism.
- Learn from international guest speakers, international classmates and on-campus experts in other fields like economics.
- Do all this and more in a cooperative, friendly community.
- Practice peace. Prevent violence. And provide post-conflict resolution.
Interested in Peace and Conflict?