The Advisory Board of the Baker Institute is composed of at least seven Juniata faculty, at least three students and four outside members who are involved in Peace and Conflict Studies. The Board meets twice each year to discuss and vote on issues pending to the Peace And Conflict Studies program at Juniata College.
- Jim Borgardt (Physics)
- Anne Baker - Anne is of counsel to the law firm of Cowan DeBaets Abrahams and Sheppard in New York City. She is a member of the Juniata College Board of Trustees. Her parents were John and Elizabeth Evans Baker and she has been associated with the Institute and Juniata as long as she can remember.
- Pierce Corden - Pierce retired in 2007 from his position as Director of the Division of Administration at the Preparatory Commission for the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty Organization.
- Kai Erikson - Kai has been associated with the Baker Institute since 2001. He is the William R. Kenan, Jr. Professor Emeritus of Sociology and American Studies at Yale University and past president of the American Sociological Association.
- Joao Honwana - Joao has been the Chief of the Conventional Arms Branch at the UN. He was head of the United Nations Peace-Building Support Office in Guinea-Bissau (UNOGBIS) until September 2006.
- Dave Hsiung (History)
- Emil Nagengast (Politics)
- Phil Dunwoody (Psychology)
- Neil Pelkey (Environmental Science/Information Technology)
- Belle Tuten (History)
- Andy Murray (PACS)
- Celia Cook-Huffman (PACS)
- Elisabeth Rattenborg '08
- Sebastian Brown '09
- Lauren Richardson '10