Given PACS' essentially interdisciplinary nature, it combines well with many fields.
- Chemistry (with study abroad)
- Communication and Conflict Resolution
- Elementary Education
- Environmental Science
- International Politics
Requirements for Secondary Emphasis in PACS
- PACS 105 Introduction to Conflict Resolution (3 credits)
- PACS 110 Introduction to Peace and Conflict Studies (4 credits)
- An additional 12 credits selected from PACS designated courses, for a total of 19 credits.
- Students must be able to defend the coherence and logic of their choices.
- Students should have either Dr. Cook-Huffman or Dr. Murray as an advisor or written permission.