Why Study Physics and Engineering Physics at Juniata?
Physics student, Brad Dinardo '11, talks about his original research on cheaper solar cells.
Video from the annual Physics Phun Night.
- Follow in the footsteps of the inventor of the Hemi Engine and a Nobel Prize Winner in Physics.
- Blend your study of physics with exceptional engineering courses.
- Research as an undergraduate on campus or at national labs like the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) in Gaithersburg, Md. or Pacific Northwest National Labs in Hanover, Wash.
- Study in India, Australia, England, France, Japan, Germany, Czechoslovakia, among others.
- Strong community: Society of Physics Students Club and lounge specifically for physics and engineering students
- Students have created interdisciplinary programs combining Physics with Mathematics, Biology (pre-med), Chemistry, Criminal Justice, Information Technology, Digital Media, Religious Studies and others. Find the blend that works for you!
Interested in Physics?
- Pa. Science Olympiad Results from Juniata College
- Juniata to Host State Science Olympiad Finals
- Juniata's Society of Physics Students Receives Outstanding Chapter Award