Why Study Physics and Engineering Physics at Juniata?
Roberts and Chigumba
Video from the annual Physics Phun Night.
- Follow in the footsteps of the inventor of the Hemi Engine and a Nobel Prize Winner in Physics.
- Blend your study of physics with exceptional engineering courses.
- Conduct research as an undergraduate on campus or at national labs like the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) in Gaithersburg, Md. or Pacific Northwest National Labs in Hanover, Wash.
- Travel to Lowell Observatory in Flagstaff, Arizona to conduct astronomical observations with a professional 31-inch telescope.
- Study in India, Australia, England, France, Japan, Germany, Czechoslovakia, among others.
- Strong community: Society of Physics Students Club and lounge specifically for physics and engineering students
- Students have created interdisciplinary programs combining Physics with Mathematics, Biology (pre-med), Chemistry, Criminal Justice, Information Technology, Digital Media, Religious Studies and others. Find the blend that works for you!
Interested in Physics?
- Juniata Receives $100,000 Grant to Redefine Liberal Arts Curriculum
- Juniata Receives $350,000 Grant to Improve Computer Network
- Juniata Makes Great Leap Forward in Forbes.com Poll