Why Study Psychology at Juniata?
Elizabeth Ebbets measured how much musical experience is needed to influence auditory perception.
- Gain hands-on experience in local hospitals, outpatient clinics, health agencies, and public schools.
- Roughly 70 percent of psychology alumni attend graduate school after Juniata.
- We encourage student-led research and internships to advance your career-readiness.
- Research a variety of subfields from abnormal, child and/or developmental psychology to biological psychology or statistics and psychology.
- Use the psychology POE at Juniata (alone or in combination with other fields of study) to enter careers in psychology practice, health professions, business, law and more.
Interested in Psychology?
- Research Highlights Liberal Arts Symposium Event
- It's Academic: Juniata Professor Incorporates Tai Chi into Lessons
- Liberal Arts Symposium Reveals Student Research