Research by Don Braxton
- "Computer Modeling of Altruism in the Evolution of Religious Systems"
- "Computer Modeling of the McCauley/Lawson Theory of Ritual"
- "Religious Cloaking of Violent Ideation: Results from First-person Christian Shooter Video Games"
- A Handbook of Religious Naturalism with Michael Cavanaugh
- "Sacrament and Sacrifice: Positive and Negative Feedback Systems in Religious Networks", Festscrift for Arthur Peacocke, Philip Clayton (ed.) (forthcoming)
- "Eco-crisis and the Future of Christianity: A Religious Naturalist Perspective", Zygon (forthcoming)
- "Policing Sex: How Demons Work in Religious Economies", Cognition and Culture (forthcoming)
- "Certainty and Self-Deception in Fundamentalists", The Fourth R, vol 19, num 5 Sept-Oct, 2006.
- "Naturalizing Transcendence in the New Cosmologies of Emergence", Zygon 41, 2006.
- "Science and Sacrament: On the Aesthetics of Science", Documentary, Juniata College 2006.
- "The Legacy of Violence in the Abrahamic Traditions: An Evolutionary Explanation," The Fourth R, January 2005
- "Judgment House: A Student Documentary", Documentary, Juniata College, 2005.
- Certainty and Self-Deception among American Fundamentalists." The Metanexus Digest, vol 4, Issue 14, December 2004