Research by Susan Prill
- "Saint Namdev in Punjabi Culture"
- Saints in Hindu and Sikh Poster Art
- Translation of excerpts from the Prem Abodh, a collection of saint stories
Research and Publications
- "Representing Namdev in Punjabi Poster Art", presented to the American Academy of Religion, November 2006.
- "Nanak as Guru and Sant." , Wisconsin Conference on South Asia, October 2005; Panel Chair, "Studies on Sanskrit, Sikhism, Colonial Security", Wisconsin Conference on South Asia, October 2005.
- The Sant Tradition and Community Formation in the Works of Guru Nanak and Dadu Dayal, dissertation at the University of London, 2005.
- "Hindus, Muslims and Yogis: Guru Nanak Discusses Religion." Midwest Council on Asian Affairs, Illinois State University, Normal, IL, October 2003.
- Peer Reviewer, South Asian Popular Culture, Fall 2004
- Supervised senior thesis at Hamilton College on religious identity in Partition literature, Spring 2006.