Why Study Social Work at Juniata?
- Gain the satisfaction of participating in a high caliber program that will prepare you to work with people in a context of social and economic justice to solve and prevent individual and societal problems.
- Enjoy the benefits of rigorous, experiential learning that is integrated throughout your academic career.
- Earn the Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) credential in a program that has been accredited by the Council on Social Work Education since 1981.
- With the BSW credential you earn, enjoy enhanced access to career opportunities that begin on higher rungs of the career ladder with higher salaries and with more rapid advancement.
- Join about 25% of our graduates who pursue Master of Social Work degrees with the benefit of advance standing that often saves 50% of the time and money that graduate school would otherwise require.
- Have close collaboration with faculty and other students in the Social Work Program.