beautiful Tiger kittens_ NEUTERED!!!!

Buy, sell, trade anything else here

beautiful Tiger kittens_ NEUTERED!!!!

Postby kingtl09 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:39 am

I have 4 month old kittens in desperate need of HOMES! I just spent a lot of money getting them NEUTERED, nails trimmed, and rabies shots. I took their mother in and she happened to be pregnant with 5 kitties! I found homes for two but need to get rid of two more. I do not believe in the Humane Society as an option, as they have so many cats there and I already have spent money getting them shots and fixed. They are so adorable and fun loving. They are litter box trained and have been an indoor cat since birth. If you or someone you know would be interested, please email KINGTL09@juniata.edu or call 717 552 0495 it would be graetly appreciated. I live 4 blocks from campus. I am only asking for a donation to take the cat. I put in so much money to them so others wouldn't have to and I could find them a good home quicker. Even if its 20 bucks, I just need to find a good home. Please help my search! Thanks a million!
PS~ I have their paper work too! The humane society charges $100 to adopt a cat thats fixed and has rabies shots. I am 80% cheaper :)
kingtl09

Return to OTHER: Buy, Sell, Trade