FS: Polk Audio Speakers w/ QSC Amp

Buy, sell, trade anything else here

FS: Polk Audio Speakers w/ QSC Amp

Postby waplias08 » Sat May 05, 2012 12:56 pm

I have a wonderful sound system that I'm very sad to have to part with. It's comprised of 2 Polk Audio Monitor 50 floorstanding speakers and a QSC GX3 300W stereo amp. That's 150W per speaker, which should be enough to make your ears bleed. I've never had it at more than 3/4 power because even at that point they were too loud. The sound quality is fantastic while also capable of being deafeningly loud. You could rival 308 if you wanted to (but don't. For the sake of your ears and dignity, don't...).

The only issue is that the power switch on the amp is a bit finicky and takes some smacking to get the leads to connect. Because of that issue, I just leave the amp running. It's completely solid and reliable once turned on, and I'll have the amp turned on 24/7 for weeks at a time with no issues whatsoever (and its incredibly quiet, so noise isn't an issue). It's just a small hassle if you turn it off for break and go to turn it on when you return.

The speakers are in very good condition with just a couple of small battle scars due to being moved every now and then, but the grills have kept the drivers totally protected. I also have 2 pairs of speaker cables, 1 pair at ~3ft and the other pair at ~6ft. Everything is connected via banana plugs, so you can easily connect/disconnect the cables.

I would really like to sell everything in a complete package for 350$. If you'd like to check them out and give them a listen then please let me know. Contact me at andywaplinger@gmail.com or call/text 717.779.7522.

Thanks!

Polk Audio Monitor 50: http://www.polkaudio.com/homeaudio/products/recent/monitor50/
QSC GX3: http://www.qscaudio.com/products/amps/gx/#

waplias08

Return to OTHER: Buy, Sell, Trade