Ride to Baltimore area for Fall Break

Going somewhere? Need a ride?

Ride to Baltimore area for Fall Break

Postby schmisl09 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:00 am

I need a ride to the Baltimore area on the Friday afternoon of Fall Break (October 14). I am willing to pay for part of gas! I also need a ride on Tuesday (October 18) from Baltimore area back to Huntingdon. I am willing to pay for gas then too.
schmisl09

Re: Ride to Baltimore area for Fall Break

Postby bohreje09 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:52 pm

Well... I think your roomie (me) can possibly bring you back!
bohreje09

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:42 pm

I'm heading home to the DC area on that friday and am more then willing to drop you off in Baltimore.

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:07 pm

I actually have changed my plans and do not need a ride home to Baltimore but I am still interested in a ride me back to Juniata! I do not know your plans though and whether you would be able to take me back to Juniata on that Tuesday. If you could let me know, that would be great! And by the way what is your name?
Thank you!

Postby varjaad11 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:58 pm

I was also going to DC this fall break and was wondering if anyone wanted to give/ split the ride withe me. My parents would be willing to bring us back if someone was willing to take us down or visa versa. It would be a huge help, if I dont manage to find at least half a ride I wont be able to go home for the break, so this ride would be really appreciated.
varjaad11

Return to Rides Needed / Available