To the rude people who trashed the history lounge:

General talk, ideas, questions, and suggestions

To the rude people who trashed the history lounge:

Postby lawlecr08 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:20 pm

I understand that coloring books and Andes mints sitting on the bookshelf may seem enticing, but seriously, they obviously do not belong to you. It's a stressful time of the semester and we use these things to help de-stress, and when random people rudely and without permission abuse our things it stresses us out even more. We spent the money to keep our supply of coloring books, crayons, and mints fully stocked, so we'd appreciate it if you wouldn't just randomly walk into the history lounge and color all over other people's pictures and eat their candy - it's just RUDE. We are all mature college students who should know about respecting other people's property - if it's not yours DON'T use it. Even the history professors support our coloring and supply us with chocolate, the chocolate YOU took, so not only are you disrespecting the history students, you are also disrespecting the professors.

In other words: DON'T MESS WITH THE HISTORY LOUNGE. :evil:

-The History Seniors
lawlecr08

Re: To the rude people who trashed the history lounge:

Postby huntae08 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:45 am

I don't appreciate whoever took down my sign that said no one can use the coloring books without permission... RUDE! :evil:

Also these smilies are silly. :geek:
huntae08

Return to Campus Topics