FOR SALE: Calc I, Survey of W. Music, and HOBO Books

Buy and sell your books
Forum rules
Juniata College cannot be held responsible for the results of transactions between members.

FOR SALE: Calc I, Survey of W. Music, and HOBO Books

Postby hilemja10 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:48 pm

All of these books are in like new shape and not worn. I do not highlight in my books and there was very very minimal writing in them when they were purchased. Honestly all of these books are in excellent like new shape, I just do not have anywhere to put them and would like to get rid of them because I do not need them anymore.

Behavioral Analysis of Organizations (HOBO): Used by 1 person, no writing or highlighting, like new. Asking $70, but willing to negotiate price if needed. This price is $15 cheaper than the cheapest used book on Barnes and Noble and $43 cheaper than used from the bookstore.

Survey of Western Music w/ CD's: Used by 2 people, in excellent condition. Asking $50 for book, CD's, and DVD, which is what I paid for it, but once again willing to negotiate price if needed. This price is $37 cheaper than Barnes and Noble and I did not have any problems with any of the CD's or the textbook. Book is like new and CD holder has minimal writing on it. It is the 10th edition of the book, which worked fine for me and the professor was okay with using the older edition.

Calc I: Used by 1 person, no writing or highlighting and is in brand new shape. Asking $85, willing to negotiate price if needed. This is same price as the cheapest used one on Amazon and Barnes and Noble w/o shipping. This is also $102 cheaper than used from the bookstore.

If interested please contact back either on here, or at my Juniata email, which is hilemja10@juniata.edu.
hilemja10

Return to BOOKS: Buy, Sell, Trade