Selling books: Bio, Calc, Business, Physics and others!!

Buy and sell your books
Forum rules
Juniata College cannot be held responsible for the results of transactions between members.

Selling books: Bio, Calc, Business, Physics and others!!

Postby wilkms09 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:55 pm

Selling a variety of textbooks, details below:

Bio Diversity and Ecology - 3rd edition hardcover copy of Biological Science (used for Bio 1 and 2, selling for a reasonable price since it's one edition behind) in very good condition.

Biostatistics - 4th edition hardcover copy of Statistics for the Life Sciences and 4th edition paperback copy of Writing Papers in the Biological Sciences (required for the CW section), both brand new.

Calculus 1 - 5th edition hardcover copy of Calculus Single Variable in very good condition.

Financial Accounting - 10th edition hardcover (used it 2 years ago, assuming it's the same edition for this year), loose binding but otherwise in very good condition.

Intro to Business - 4th edition hardcover copy of Small Business Management (used it last year and the teacher was ok with it) in very good condition with minor highlighting.

Intro to Inorganic Chemistry - 6th edition hardcover copy of General Chemistry (with ARIS online access card), brand new.

Message Analysis - 2nd edition paperback copy of Introduction to Rhetorical Theory in very good condition.

Organic Chemistry - 2nd edition hardcover copy of Reingold's Organic Chemistry (used in O Chem 1 and 2) in good condition with minor highlighting (selling for a reasonable price since it's one edition behind).

Physics - hardcover copy of Cutnell's Essentials of Physics (used in Physics 1 and 2), loose binding but otherwise in good condition.

Contact me through my JC email (wilkms09@juniata.edu) for prices if you are interested!!
wilkms09

Re: Selling books: Bio, Calc, Business, Physics and others!!

Postby wilkms09 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:13 pm

I'm also selling the pulse clicker that's used for Physics 1 and 2 for $15!! I'm not sure if this is the same clicker used for O Chem 1 and 2, but if not the one I used for O Chem several years ago is available as well.
wilkms09

Return to BOOKS: Buy, Sell, Trade