Off Campus Housing Available for 2 People

General talk, ideas, questions, and suggestions

Off Campus Housing Available for 2 People

Postby hayessc10 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:29 am

Roomdraw has passed, and I am sure that some people with off campus permission still need a place. If you and a friend are still looking (or just you), there are still rooms available at a house by Standing Stone. Rent is $375/month +$20 internet. Email juniatarent@gmail.com for details.
hayessc10

Re: Off Campus Housing Available for 2 People

Postby bierycb09 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:45 pm

Thank you for sharing! I did contact them and David Sill replied to me about it. Unfortunately I am not yet registered but I am on the waiting list and I have signed up for on campus housing as a backup but I would really like to live here since I anticipate I will not be able to have a roommate and seemingly that is an option. Anyways, I just wanted to ask, does that $375 include utility bills? Also, does it have furniture already supplied? Will you be leaving anything there? Last thing, was it very difficult for you to get permission to live in an off campus house like this? Thank you!

From Carolyn Biery
bierycb09@juniata.edu
bierycb09

Re: Off Campus Housing Available for 2 People

Postby hayessc10 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:40 pm

I'm staying here next year as well. You are supplied with a dresser, desk, and bed frame. The downstairs is furnished as well. You just have to bring your own mattress. That price includes all utilities, excluding internet which is on average an additional $20. I was only granted permission my junior year because I qualified as a commuter student, so you will have to see what happens with your off campus permission. It all depends on the size of your class, as well as the incoming freshmen class. Hope that helped.
hayessc10

Return to Campus Topics