Anyone interested in Locksport?

Student Government, Artist Series, Exhibitions, FNL, guest lecturers, and similar activities
Forum rules
If you belong to a campus organization and would like to have a sub-forum dedicated to your organization, please contact one of the moderators of this forum.

Anyone interested in Locksport?

Postby henneke08 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:27 pm

Locksport is just another term for lockpicking with less incriminating connotations. Although lockpicking is quite a popular hobby in Europe, it has not quite caught on here in the United States. It is a wonderful tactile hobby that can be best described as a mechanical puzzle where the pieces cannot be seen but only felt. If anyone is interested in lockpicking and would like to get together with people of similar interests, then send me an e-mail at henneke08@juniata.edu. If you have never heard of lockpicking as a hobby and think you may be interested in learning the art, I'd certainly be willing to meet with you and explain the details.

-Kevin
henneke08

Re: Anyone interested in Locksport?

Postby wallaat08 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:16 pm

Sounds like fun and a good way to relieve stress. I would be willing to learn.

-Aaron
wallaat08

Postby henneke08 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:47 am

Great! We'll see if we can get anyone else.
henneke08

Postby farreep11 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:24 pm

I've picked a couple practice locks with my brothers set of picks, and was actually just looking at getting myself a small kit. A refresher might be nice, though.
farreep11

Postby henneke08 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:28 pm

Great! Looking to get something together at the end of the week. I'll keep you posted.
henneke08

Return to Campus Clubs and Activities