Books for Sale! HS, ED, IS, AR and MA.

Buy and sell your books
Forum rules
Juniata College cannot be held responsible for the results of transactions between members.

Books for Sale! HS, ED, IS, AR and MA.

Postby vanammt11 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:44 pm

Hey everyone, I'm selling lots of books, so if you're interested, please email me at vanammt11@juniata.edu

Here's a full list

World Regional Geography (IS 105): Rowntree, etc. "Diversity Amid Globalization" 5th ed AND THE WORKBOOK completely clean and both are in great condition. You don't need the atlas, trust me.

World Civilizations to 1500 (HS 151): Tignor, etc. "Worlds Together Worlds Apart" 2nd ed. there's some cover wear because it's paperback but still good.

Adaptations for Students with Exceptionalities (ED 341): Smith, Gartin, Murdick. "Including Adolescents with Disabilities in Gen Ed Classrooms" slight cover wear but new on the inside.

US History to 1877 (HS 115): Burlend and Burlend. "A True Picture of Emigration" still in perfect shape

US since 1877 (HS 116): Nelson. "Steel Drivin Man" barely opened.

Heart of Math (MA 155): Abbott. "Flatland" and Burger and Starbird. "Heart of Mathematics" 3rd ed. the textbook is brand new and flatland is used with some writing/comments from a previous owner.

Survey of Western Art (AR 110): Kleiner. "Gardner's Art Through the Ages: The Western Perspective" 13th ed. this book is really clean and like new.

I also have all the books for Islam (IC 299) but I'm pretty sure that's not being offered this year so...

Thanks!
Meg
vanammt11

Re: Books for Sale! HS, ED, IS, AR and MA.

Postby wheelka10 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:08 am

Hi, I was wondering if you are still selling your Heart of Math textbooks because I am very interested. Thanks!
wheelka10

Return to BOOKS: Buy, Sell, Trade